Features / Business (RBb) / Work Permits
HOT WORK PERMITS AT THE TOUCH OF A BUTTON
- Quickly produce 'permits to work'
- Enforce company standards & safety
- Attach original signed copies
- Monitor incomplete / overdue work
Sometimes you need to employ a paper based permit system in the field or when dealing with 3rd parties and contractors. RiskBase achieves a happy medium by automating the mundane elements and recording the variable ones.
- Ensure your method statements are complied with
- Automatically generate PDF permits
- Monitor un-issued, overdue and incomplete permits
- Prevent unauthorised work
- Tighter security, vetting of contractors and staff
- Better and more consistent application of safety standards
- Reduced paperwork and admin – at a glance view of status’
- Single management and reporting system
By implementing a permit to work policy and issuing the permits to individual contractors, not only do you have a record of what was done when and by whom – you ensure that there is a level of competency and that basic procedures are followed.
Hot Work Permits
RiskBase comes with a pre-defined Hot Work Permit system.
The lack of Hot Work management is the cause of a considerable percentage of larger fires. Implementing systems to deal with 3rd party work is often overlooked in mid-sized organisations. RiskBase Hot Work Permits provides a slick and sensible compliance solution. Hot work permits include simple but effective prerequisites and a final check up.
- Version Comparison
- Business (RBb)
- Dashboard & Tasks
- Risk Assessments
- User Directory
- Fire Log Books
- Training Manager
- Work Permits
- Enterprise (RBe)
- Work Order Management
- Asset Management
- Audit Management